The Rejent Advisory Board exists to ensure a high level of writing and guiding principles.
The main task of the Rejent Program Council is:
- analysis and evaluation of materials published in the "Regency",
- reviewing articles submitted by the editorial office,
- agreeing with the Main Board of the Association of Notaries of the Republic of Poland, hereinafter referred to as the "Authorities of the Association", the directions of activities of Rejent,
- submitting motions, postulates and substantive proposals,
- evaluation of cooperation with the Association's Authorities,
- admitting and removing members of the Program Council
The Program Council of Rejent consists of outstanding representatives of the science of law and notary practice, reported by the Association's Authorities, notary self-governments, and universities. Changes to the current composition of the Rejent Program Board require a resolution of the Program Board. Removal from the members of the Program Council may take place at the request of the Association's Authorities for reasons of inactivity or other justified reason.